Sunday, June 7, 2009

MANGO SHEERA

I don’t like to eat sheera plain, so I keep on experimenting with different flavors. I like to use fresh fruit juices to give flavor and it really taste awesome. When it comes to plain sheera, its only of satanarayan pooja’s prasad that I like. This time in mango season I brought ratnagiri mango pulp, which was really good and fresh. So tried this flavor for my sheera, and was so good and rich in color. I served to my guest, they were so happy for this Indian mango taste in the sheera making it more tasty. Its also quick and easy dessert.

Preparation Time: 5 mins

Cooking Time: 15 mins

Serves/ Makes: 4

You Need:

2 Cups Dry Roasted Coarse Rava (Semolina)

2 Cloves

1 ½ Cup Clarified Butter/Unsalted Butter

2 Cups Mango Pulp

1 Cup Milk

1 Cup Sugar

1 Tsp Cardamom Powder

¼ Cup Cashew Nuts

Method:

Dry Roast Semolina and keep it aside. In a skillet, melt butter, add cloves and cashews. Add Semolina and mix well. Now add Mango pulp and milk and mix well. Cover with lid and let it cook for 3 mins. Now add sugar and cardamom powder and mix well. Garnish with cashew nuts. Serve it after cools.

No comments:

Post a Comment